PeopleScout has been providing recruitment services to this client since 2009 and has recently been awarded a further three year contract extension, taking the delivery of services beyond 2020. The relationship started as a co-sourced solution, where our on-site team partnered with an existing HR team who was doing the recruitment. Due to the significant business impact and enhancement to the recruitment process the solution evolved to what it is now – fully outsourced, where the PeopleScout team acts in both a client recruitment and talent advisor capacity.
PeopleScout helped achieve some key business-critical initiatives including:
- Reducing turnover through improved quality of hire
- Driving a more strategic recruitment function to lift capability in key talent areas.
- Delivering a high touch candidate care program ensuring positive brand impacts
- Managed end-end recruitment campaign for graduates
- Building talent pipelines for hard to fill positions i.e. lawyers and auditors.
- Reduced agency spend by over $3million
- Recruitment of SES level executives and Specialists
- Restructuring shared services function
Scope of Services
The onsite PeopleScout team is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for all fixed term and permanent hires. This includes strategic and innovative sourcing approaches, competitor mapping for key job groups, process enhancement through recruitment automation, candidate and hiring manager engagement and satisfaction, onboarding and induction.
The team work in partnership with the local HR team to define the recruitment needs through strategic workforce planning. Once this has been understood PeopleScout then execute innovative recruitment initiatives to find quality hires in a cost effective and efficient manner.
The solution continues to achieve positive results for the business including:
- Placement of all salaried roles
- Solution extension to support all graduate hiring (previously outsourced)
- Radical cost reduction year on year with zero agency hires
- Average time to fill = 29 days (Includes SES level positions)
Value Added Services
As part of this solution, PeopleScout has delivered a number of additional services in order to drive continuous improvement and innovation into the RPO solution. The following is a summary of some of the services that have been successfully implemented:
- Re-designed and promoted the Employee Referral Program (ERP)
- Development of hard to fill talent pipelines for auditors, economists, and lawyers
- Recruitment of Senior positions for the Financial Economy recruitment project and the Credit project
- Supporting internal redeployment recruitment initiatives.
- Program to promote diversity
- Automation of government recruitment reports
- Developed and deployed an online selection report
- Developed a LinkedIn Profile and Alumni page
- Interview training for Hiring Managers
- End to end graduate recruitment
- Project recruitment for new Law reforms recruitment intake
- Developed micro sites for Lawyers recruitment campaign
- Internal redeployment program built on Springboard platform
- Developed Hiring Manager interview guides and templates