When your time is short and your recruiting targets are high, your employer brand is your most important asset. Getting your strategy right will see your brand take off but getting it wrong can lead to disaster.
Join Simon Wright, PeopleScout Managing Partner as he shares 10 Top Tips on how to make your employer brand stand out from the crowd.
- Leadership Buy-In
- Bridging the gap between HR and marketing
- Sizing up your company’s talent needs
- Defining a clear and compelling Employer Value Proposition
- Building flexibility into the framework
- Getting current employees onboard first
- Making the most of social media
- Keeping an eye on your competition
- Getting into the right shape for talent
- Investing in metrics
Simon is the Managing Partner of our Consulting Practice. With 20 years’ experience across Talent and Resourcing, Simon is passionate about looking at a problem holistically and leads a team of experts in Strategy, Brand, Business Psychology and Communications. His team solve the big talent challenges facing our clients through efficient innovation and inspired creativity.
This 30-minute webinar will make all the difference to your recruiting plans.
Now available On-Demand