PeopleScout facilitates more than 65,000 hires annually for the hospitality brand, delivering RPO through a 350-member team across continents. Roles include management and hourly hiring needs in both corporate and in-market environments, including sales, accounting, technology, e-commerce, infrastructure, risk management, engineering, architecture, property management, customer service, housekeeping, culinary and more.
In addition to corporate hiring in the U.S. and Canada, we’ve recruited for their operations centres in the UK and India and hospitality properties spanning North America, Latin America, EMEA and APAC.
Starting with a small pilot in 2007, our relationship has developed into a strategic partnership over 15 years. At the start, the client had disjointed hiring processes across regions. PeopleScout’s RPO team streamlined their recruitment processes and developed robust, standardised compliance practices across the entire recruiting program.
Following an acquisition in 2017, the client gained nearly 1,300 properties across over 100 countries. PeopleScout scaled our global talent acquisition program to ensure the established standardised processes and compliance practices were applied to the newly acquired properties, while keeping costs down.
PeopleScout seamlessly absorbed a 20,000-position increase and easily increased resources to meet a 50% increase in the scope of services. This included scaling our RPO solution to cover the end-to-end recruitment process for management positions for all hotel locations and the U.S. and Canadian headquarters. This allowed the in-house HR team to focus on training, workforce planning and employer branding.
PeopleScout also supported the client through three talent technology transitions over the course of the partnership, creating new levels of efficiency through automation. Plus, our in-house creative agency TMP assisted the client with their recruitment marketing efforts, creating attraction content in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish.
In just two months, PeopleScout was able to achieve the same level of performance at the newly acquired locations as they had at the legacy locations.
- Created standardised recruitment processes and robust compliance practices across all in-market locations resulting in significant cost savings through efficiency
- 84% time-to-fill targets achieved for in-market hires
- Nearly 100% time-to-fill targets achieved for corporate hires
- 90%+ customer satisfaction scores hit for both in-market and management hires
- Achieved nearly 100% consistency in SLAs thanks to standardised operations across PeopleScout’s global delivery centres.
AT A GLANCE
- COMPANY: International hospitality brand
- PEOPLESCOUT SOLUTIONS: Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- ANNUAL HIRES: 65,000
- LOCATIONS: Hospitality properties, corporate offices and operational centres across North America, Latin America, Europe and APAC