Webinar: How to build a compelling talent attraction strategy
WATCH NOW ON DEMAND
As employers compete to attract the best people, talent acquisition specialists need to use everything at their disposal to ensure their efforts are efficient and successful.
The days of “post and pray” are behind us; HR and recruitment professionals are facing an increasingly complex recruitment market that means they have to do much more than simply advertise their vacancies.
This Personnel Today webinar, in association with PeopleScout, helps you build a stronger employer brand, underpinned by a clear employee value proposition, to enable your organisation to nurture a reliable talent pipeline where the best candidates seek you out.
Personnel Today editor Rob Moss is joined by Robert Peasnell, deputy managing director of PeopleScout, and Paula Simmons, director of employer brand and communications strategy at TMP Worldwide, together with an expert panel of talent acquisition professionals.
Watch now for your opportunity to learn:
- How to create innovative attraction campaigns that work
- Strategies for HR and recruitment in a candidate led-market
- How to maintain goals around diversity in a challenging labour market
- The best ways to encourage candidate advocacy, and
- How to accurately portray your organisation to the right audience.