The Next Great Thing: Where Do We Go From Here?
In the past three years, we’ve seen the depths of pandemic job losses and drastic shifts in the talent market. As talent leaders, we’ve been inundated with new terms to describe the world of work—from “The Great Rehire” and the “Great Resignation” to “quiet quitting”.
But these catchphrases don’t offer any help to employers struggling with today’s very real talent challenges. And so, instead of trying to label the next “Great” in talent acquisition, at PeopleScout, we’re getting to work.
Now, it’s more important than ever to be intentional about your strategy—to step back, look at the lessons of the past few years and apply those learnings to your talent programs.
This edition of NEXT includes research-based insights and practical actions you can take today to improve your recruitment outcomes and build a resilient talent acquisition program that can weather whatever challenges are on the horison.
Inside this issue, you will find:
- A guide for applying the lessons we’ve learned over the past few years to your current talent program
- Exclusive, data-driven insights about what candidates want out of your recruitment process and how the right technology can make it happen
- How to keep the human in Human Resources by understanding what is driving high turnover and tips for turning it around
- Real-life examples demonstrating how you can recalibrate and transform your talent program
- A roadmap to prepare your talent program all the way to 2030