YOUR GUIDE TO WHAT’S NEXT IN TALENT ACQUISITION
As your trusted advisors, we don’t want you to face these challenges alone—instead, we hope you will bring us your big problems so we can design a solution together. In that spirit, this issue of PeopleScout NEXT will provide you with the valuable insights you need to address the latest labour market trends. You will find the content is divided into three sections: Now: Building a Modern D&I Program; New: Prioritising Candidate & Employee Engagement in a Challenging Labour Market; and Next: Evolving Talent Technology & Programs for 2022.
In this edition of NEXT we:
- Explain why keeping D&I at the centre of recruiting strategies remains critical
- Share strategies for increasing employee engagement as a means of reducing turnover
- Explore a talent pool that is often untapped, yet full of opportunity: boomerang employees
- Discuss the emerging trend of a remote contingent labor force as a solution for employers
- Look ahead to the evolution of talent programs and technologies
- And more!
At PeopleScout APAC, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond. We provide more face-time, more advice, more expertise and more value.
Our approach to RPO, MSP, Total Workforce and Talent Advisory solutions is truly consultative.
If you need fresh thinking and new perspectives to improve your talent acquisition strategy, please contact us.